Are you a busy individual with personal and professional responsibilities that don’t allow time for self-care? If so, this program is for you.
Dr.Ronesh Sinha (aka Dr.Ron) and registered dietitian Prerna Uppal specialize in providing a deep understanding of individualized health in an efficient and accessible way and teach you how to gently incorporate easily attainable goals to help you move towards optimal health.
The approach combines cutting-edge, evidence-based medicine and nutrition science with time-tested practices from around the world to provide everyone with culturally tailored lifestyle advice and skills.
You will learn:
- A blend of ancestral practices and technology to help you find balance in our fast-paced modern world
- How to understand your own biometrics (labs, heart rate, etc.)
- How to gain insights into your behavior and stress response
- Simple techniques that promote strength, agility, and enjoyment
- Key concepts around nutrition and cooking to help you plan nutrient-dense meals in the midst of a chaotic schedule.
This will be a multi-sensorial experience that includes lectures, interactive group discussions, movement activities, and tech demos. You will learn to use apps and devices to help with goal setting and body monitoring so you will be empowered to make continued progress on your wellness journey when you return home.
For program details and registration link, go here.