Are you a busy individual with personal and professional responsibilities that don’t allow time for self-care? Are you trying to prevent or reverse a chronic health condition like diabetes without using medications? If so, this program is for you.
Dr.Ronesh Sinha and registered dietician Prerna Uppal have years of clinical experience teaching patients how to optimize health and reverse disease in an efficient and accessible way that fits into your busy lifestyle.
The approach combines cutting-edge, evidence-based medicine and nutrition science with time-tested practices from around the world to provide everyone with culturally tailored lifestyle advice and skills.
You will learn:
- A blend of ancestral practices and technology to help you find balance in our fast-paced modern world
- How to understand your own biometrics (labs, heart rate, etc.)
- How to prevent and reverse conditions like diabetes, excess weight, and autoimmune disorders
- How to gain insights into your behavior and stress response
- Simple techniques that promote strength, agility, and enjoyment
- Key concepts around nutrition and cooking to help you plan nutrient-dense meals in the midst of a chaotic schedule.
This will be a multi-sensorial experience that includes lectures, interactive group discussions, movement activities, and tech demos. You will learn to use apps and devices to help with goal setting and body monitoring so you will be empowered to make continued progress on your wellness journey when you return home.
Register here and we look forward to seeing you there!